The General Management of CapersMed has defined the following Management Policy, which must be pursued by all employees of the company, and always aimed at achieving greater customer satisfaction and loyalty, making all processes compatible with the utmost respect for the environment environment.
These guidelines are as follows:
- To elaborate products, according to the strictest standards of hygiene and food safety, and in accordance with the environmental legal and regulatory requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes related to the environmental aspects, paying special attention to the discharges generated by the activity of the company.
- Achieve the satisfaction of our customers, offering them a high quality product according to the client’s specifications and a fast and consistent service.
- To maintain and improve the quality of products and services over time in a manner consistent with better environmental performance.
- Achieve greater flexibility and responsiveness to changes, taking into account the commitment to prevent pollution.
- Have well-defined information flows.
The general objectives of CapersMed are, among others:
- Know the needs of our customers, to implement actions that satisfy them.
- That all the personnel know and participate actively in the Management System, contributing for it ideas that are aimed at improving both the product / service and the environmental behavior. To do this, they contribute ideas to our Quality and Environment Managers.
- The controls must be sufficient to prevent any customer dissatisfaction, as well as environmental pollution and, if they occur, take appropriate measures to correct them and prevent them from recurring.
- Minimize water consumption as much as possible, taking into account compliance with environmental requirements and regulations for discharges.
The General Directorate is aware that, in order to maintain and develop all of the foregoing, it is necessary that, regardless of providing adequate material and human resources, all CapersMed employees accept and apply the guidelines, procedures and other instructions emanating from Manual of Management and of any other document that is applicable.